Thursday, August 12, 2010

How am I so lucky?

Seriously...my seniors are GORGEOUS! I had so much fun tonight taking these. I know she is a beautiful girl, but when she showed up tonight I was so excited - her eyes are amazing!
She does smile and has the cutest dimples...but I love the serious face too!
Tried this new pose and I love it very much!!!
The right place at the right time is basically how to sum up the Harley photos! We were getting ready for the above shot and this guy rolled up on his Harley to go eat dinner and I mentioned it would be cool to take some pictures on his bike and my senior and her mom thought the same. So they went in and asked the guy and he was thrilled to let us borrow it! :) Brings back memories from when I used to ride (one summer, a while ago, before I got married and had a baby and became "cautious" about things!)
These are just a few of my favorites! To be continued with softball....

No comments: