Friday, July 3, 2009

I went live!

Well...I can't believe a year has already gone by since I first became serious about actually being a REAL photographer! Last June I bought my camera and afterwards helped my friend shoot at weddings throughout the year (and learned SOOOO much), and practiced on many people. So, thank you if you let me take your pictures this last year. You'll never know how much I appreciate it! 

Anyway, I thought this would be a fast process. Take a few pictures here and there, edit, get a website, put it together, launch. Well, I don't think a year was very fast but I do realize even now looking back at my first images how much I have improved. If you go back to my first entry on the blog it was June 08 I believe and I had just bought photoshop. Wow. My list of things to buy continues to grow (and get more expensive - it never ends)! 

My main reason for this entry is to let you know that I have launched MY REAL website! I have a .com! I am so excited. Without further ado, check it out and let me know what you think! Hopefully I can photograph YOU one of these days!! 

www.melissameekerphotography.com   <-----That's me!!

No comments: