Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another Miracle Baby

Let me introduce you to baby Lincoln. His due date isn't here yet (Sept. 2), but, he is! Lincoln is about 6 weeks old and has had an amazing journey along with his mommy since May. To learn more about Lincoln, you can see his blog at www.tmrempel.blogspot.com. 

I am truly amazed and inspired by Lincoln and his parents. He did such a great job today for only being home a few days. Anyway...take a peek below. The first image is one of my favorites, being held by Daddy!
In Mommy's hands!
I got a smile!!! Yay!! He teased me with a few smiles here and there and of course I wasn't ready, but I managed to get this one! So adorable. 
Thank you to Lincoln and his parents for allowing me to photograph him. I can't wait to watch him grow up!! 

Does anyone have baby fever yet? 

No comments: