Friday, July 16, 2010

Lincoln - One Year

I was so excited when Marie asked me last week if I could do Lincoln's one year pictures. The last time I saw Lincoln in person was September when I did his newborn pictures. Lincoln is a very special boy and a miracle of God. The day before his newborn shoot I had found out I was pregnant with Laney. She is now 3 months old, so a lot has happened in both mine and Marie's lives since our last visit!!!

We took these in Eastborough Park in Wichita...beautiful older neighborhood that is very confusing to find your way! When I finally arrived, Marie got Lincoln out of the car and as I looked over at him, he looked at me and gave me THE cutest 2 tooth grin I've ever seen!!! It was so much fun taking his pictures!!!

I love his little feet in this next one.
Some of my favorite images capture the size of the child and special moments during this time. 
This image is kind of symbolic to me in the fact that Lincoln had major obstacles to overcome when he was born (because he was about 10 weeks early). He is a strong little guy and he has and will continue to make it to the top!!!
Thanks again Marie and Lincoln!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh I love them! Thanks so much for taking them for us!!

Unknown said...

Oh, What wonderful pictures going thru the ages. Lincoln is such a blessed little guy with a wonderful family. I love Marie an Tyler allowing people to seeing the growing stages of this fortunate family! Such beautiful pictues! Thank you all so very much, a friend...Linda Petzoldt