Sunday, July 18, 2010

My little girl, Laney Marie - 3 months

These last three months have gone by so fast! Laney is learning so much and interacting with us by smiling ALL the time, starting to laugh and she must be her daddy's daughter because she already talks a lot! :) When she's feeding, she sometimes will pause to just smile at us. It's so cute! Every morning when we go to get her out of bed, she looks over and gives us the biggest smiles. Laney rarely cries unless she's really hungry or really tired. She loves to snuggle and be rocked to sleep, which I love that she loves it! August/September can definitely wait to get here...I don't want the summer to end!
Smiling for Daddy!
Not a fan of headbands or bows, but she managed to get it together for some pictures! What a good girl!!!

I love this little girl!!!

1 comment:

canchaser_412 said...

I LOVE that lil girl to.... love the pics...